Hello. Today I’m going to show you how to add a new user account to your WordPress site.
1. In the left sidebar of the Dashboard, hover over “Users” and click “Add New” in the drop-down menu.
2. You can now enter your username, e-mail adresss, password, etc. for your new user.
3. Then, in the drop-down menu next to “Role”, select “Subscriber”.
4. Then, click on “Add New User” and you will have now created a new user account.
5. It should now appear like this in the “Users” section.
Thank you for taking this tutorial and I’ll see you guys later.