Hello today I’m going to show you how to show the total number of registered users in WordPress using the “Simple Blog Stats” plugin.
1. Install and activate the plugin.
2. Hover over “Settings” and in the drop-down click on “Simple Blog Stats”.
3. In the settings page, click the “Shortcodes” tab and scroll down to the “number of users” row.
4. Copy the short code or HTML and click on “Save Settings”.
5. Paste the short code or HTML into a WordPress post or page, and it should now look like this:
(The number on the bottom left is the short code.)
Thank you for taking this tutorial and I’ll see you guys later.