Hello. Today I’m going to show you how to install and activate a plugin for use on your WordPress site.
1. In the left sidebar of the admin dashboard, hover over “Plugins”, and in the drop-down menu click “Add New”, which will take you to the following page as seen in the image below:
2. You can then look (and search) for which plugin you want to install.
3. Then click on the “Install Now” button and your plugin should be installed in seconds.
4. Then, go back to the “Plugins” page where you should see your recently installed plugin. Click on “Activate” and boom – your plugin is ready for use!
5. You should now see your activated plugin in the sidebar.
Thank you for taking this tutorial and I’ll see you guys later.