Hi, today I’m going to show you how to embed a Google Form into a WordPress post.
1. Visit the Google Forms site and click a template to start a new form (for this tutorial I’ll be using the “Blank” template).
2. Create your new form (form title, description, etc.).
3. Then, click “Send” in the top right corner and in the “Send form” box, click on the embed tab which should give you the HTML embed code.
4. Click on “Copy”. The embed code should now be in your clipboard.
5. In the WordPress admin area click on a post where you want to display the form or create a new one.
6. In the post edit area click on switch to the text editor (by clicking “Text”) and paste in the embed code.
7. Publish or update your post and boom, your Google Form is now embedded into your WordPress post.
Thank you for taking this tutorial and I’ll see you guys later.